We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Can you suggest names of some reasonable hotels that is a short walk to Jerusalem city centre and attractions

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 68
1. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Dan Panorama, David Citadel, Harmony are good choices.

Chana

Israel

england
reviews: 1
2. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Leonardo Inn

Belfast, United...
reviews: 39
3. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Vivienne, I am confused. On your previous post you said you were booked at the Jerusalem spa Hotel and couldn't change because of cost.

Has this changed? And if it has what is your budget as this will make a huge difference.

4. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

we have just checked with our travel agency who tell us there would be a fee to change so we are looking into that we don't know what to do

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
5. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Prima Kings, Prima Royale, Inbal, are also centrally located. What budget are you envisioning. There are hotels for both less and more than those that have been mentioned. (by others and me)

6. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

would be similar budget to hotel garden and spa

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
reviews: 82
7. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

What is a 'reasonable' price for you? Lower priced hotels in the summer in Jerusalem are around $200 a night. A mid level hotel $250-$300 and it just goes up from there. There are other options such as guest houses, apartments, B and B's and smaller hotels that are more like 2 star, small but adequate. It all comes down to budget, how many people, what your expectations are.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
reviews: 82
8. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

The hotel Garden and Spa would be considered a 'budget hotel' judging from the prices. It is one of the hotels at the gate of the city which I don't recommend. Tons of youth groups and large bus tours on a budget stay there. Forgo the pools and look at the Prima Royale, the Montifiore or one of the Guest Houses such as the St. Andrews Guest House. All these hotels are clean, quiet, and much more centrally located. Even if you can't get internet there, there will be a café only steps away where you can connect.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 62
9. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

It is cheaper to book online rather than through a travel agency. I know when I checked there was about $30 difference a night at least for the same hotel. I suggest you check out the cost of the hotels people mention at one of the online sites before going back to your travel agency. ( eg www.booking.com). It might be cheaper to cancel the accommodation through your travel agency and book online yourself unless you have a deal that includes hotel accommodation.

You can also check the location of the hotels people mention at booking.com also. :). See the distance of the hotel from the old city on the map.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
10. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Heather--it is NOT always cheaper to book online versus an agent. I book through my agent, it is less expensive than booking directly with the hotel and less expensive than booking with the oft mentioned Regent Tours. NOW, in all fairness--that is the hotel I stay at, it may be true at some and not true at others. You need to check all the methods and go with the least expensive.