We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orange shop locations ?

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London UK
reviews: 1
Orange shop locations ?

I will be staying at the KIng David and wanted to find the nearest Orange phone shop. Is there one close by ? If so, what would be the norma opening hours ?

Thanks

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 32
1. Re: Orange shop locations ?

There is an Orange shop on the Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall - address is 4 Ben Yehuda St. - that's the closest

There is also one in the Central Bus Station and the Malha Mall - a number of others but not in areas that you would probably be going to.

London UK
2. Re: Orange shop locations ?

Thank you for the quick response. I am not familiar with Jerusalem so am not sure how far away that is. My flight lands mid-afternoon, so I guess I will be at the hotel late afternoon, and just wodnered whether I would be able to get to the shop the day I arrive.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 36
3. Re: Orange shop locations ?

Yes, you will make it - it's around 15 minutes walk. But if you need an Orange sim card or a top up card/electronic topup, you can buy these from other locations also. The Orange shop mainly deals with Israelis on pay-monthly contracts (and sometimes actually runs out of its own top up cards...)

avigail

London UK
4. Re: Orange shop locations ?

Thanks again for the quick answer and sorry to ask so many questions about such a small issue, but what sort of places will I be able to go into both to top up and to buy a bundle of calls / internet ?

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
5. Re: Orange shop locations ?

Dozens of little grocery /candy type of stores will sell cards to top off the phone. Also so will many legal money changer businesses. Note, today top offs are frequently done by computer so you give them the number, you pay and they enter something into their computer. You can then use *111 ( Orange only, as far as I know) and the phone will tell you what you have. Actually you can check anytime for this information, not only when you top off. A pay as you go orange is called "Big Talk" --so you may see that sign.

NJ
reviews: 19
6. Re: Orange shop locations ?

Most post offices and makolets (small grocery/convenient stores).

Edited: 10:18 am, February 06, 2013
7. Re: Orange shop locations ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 08, 2014