We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seder in Jerusalem

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 3
Seder in Jerusalem

My husband and I are going to Israel for Pesach to visit our son who is studying for a year. We will be renting an apartment in Katamon for a week and need to find a Seder for the three of us to attend.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 2
1. Re: Seder in Jerusalem

Most of the biggish hotels have sederim.

Look at this website for hotels,or you could try contacting a Chabad House in Katamon.

They always have a place for you.

If you have problems please private message me b/c my oldest son is in Yerushalyim and knows where you can go.

reviews: 29
2. Re: Seder in Jerusalem

If you don't mind a reform Seder, Beith Shmuel in King David street is probably the closest venue to where you are staying - even if it is a good 20/25 minutes on foot from Katamon. You also have the Radisson Moriah hotel which is for sure going to have a seder.

Enjoy your holiday!

Jerusalem, Israel
3. Re: Seder in Jerusalem

Ah - just a little correction - unless it has changed ownership in the past day or two, what Anon is calling the "Radisson Moriah" hotel in Jerusalem is actually the Dan Panorama Hotel.

Still, they will SURELY have a seder... as will all the larger (and some smaller) hotels in town.

suzanne pomeranz, jerusalem, israel

reviews: 29
4. Re: Seder in Jerusalem

Sorry!

Jerusalem, Israel
5. Re: Seder in Jerusalem

Not a problem - with the way hotels in Jerusalem change names (Hilton into Crowne Plaza, Hilton into David Citadel, Hyatt into Regency, Ramada into Renaissance, Windmill into Prima Royal, Laromme into Inbal, Hanagid into Montefiore, Dan Pearl into Jerusalem Pearl, Moriah into Radisson Moriah into Dan Panorama... what am I leaving out?), it's surprising we all don't get more confused...

In fact, if you Google "Radisson Moriah Hotel" "Jerusalem" you'll get a very interesting review of it and other spots, BUT the page is a few years old!

And all those new/old hotels will surely be having seders - as will many local organizations...

suzanne pomeranz, jerusalem, israel