We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 4
How to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh

Hello I need help on the best way to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. I was hoping to take a bus to Eilat and then go down to Sharm from there by bus. Or can I take a rental car? Any help would be great.

Cheers Kris

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
1. Re: How to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh

You can:

1. Take a bus from Tel Aviv to Eilat, transfer to an Egged bus (#15) to get to the Taba Border crossing and then take another bus to get to Sharm.

2. Take a rental car to Eilat, drop off the car, cross the border, and pick up another rental on the Egyptian side.

3. Fly from Ben Gurion (TLV) to Amman (among other places), take a connection to Sharm (SSH)

Good luck!

Dr. Z

Jerusalem, Israel
reviews: 7
2. Re: How to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh

Please have a look here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293983-i2582-k219… How_can_I_get_to_Sharm_El_Sheikh_from_Jersusalem_or_Tel_Aviv-Jerusalem.html

3. Re: How to get from Tel Aviv to Sharm el Sheikh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 11, 2009