We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near the Kotel

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn NY
reviews: 1
Restaurants near the Kotel

I am looking for a restaurant or party venue for 50 people within close walking distance from the Kotel (no taxi or cars needed) for October 2008. Between the Arches seemed ideal, but is already reserved. Any other ideas? I prefer dairy, but will consider meat, as well.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 36
1. Re: Restaurants near the Kotel

See this previous discussion: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293983-i2582-k109…

For a dairy meal, Village Green on Jaffa St has a catering hall under the restaurant (never used it,though). It's walkable though not particularly close.

There aren't so many options right near the Kotel if Between the Arches is taken: unfortunately it's easier to pick a nice place somewhere else (Taverna, which is in Abu Tor, on the Tayelet, is a personal recommendation - it's beautiful and the right kind of size) and take taxis.

Avigail

2. Re: Restaurants near the Kotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 24, 2009