We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

Which Haifa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 20
Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

I'm going to be taking a bus from Tsfat to Haifa and then catching a train to Tel Aviv. The bus arrives at Haifa Merkazit ha-Mifrats CBS. Is this close to the train station that I would use to go to Tel Aviv? Also, which station does the train stop at in Tel Aviv?

Thanks.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
1. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

There are three train stations in Tel Aviv. EXACTLY where do you ultimately want to be in Tel Aviv, Depending upon that answer --we will know which stop in Tel Aviv is best for you.

London
2. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

I'd like to go to the Savidor Train Station in Tel Aviv.

Do you know whch train station I would need to go to in Haifa to get to the Savidor Train Station and if it's next to the bus station in Haifa?

Thanks.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 32
3. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

the central Bus Station - "Hof Ha-Carmel" in Haifa is adjacent to the train station. You can easily get a train there to Savidor in Tel Aviv.

Haifa, Israel
reviews: 4
4. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

You have two options...

All of the buses from Tsfat to Hafia stop at Akko central train station, any train from Akko stop at Tel Aviv Savidor. This option is much simpler. As the bus stops in front of the train station (it's 10 meter walk). it is also very easy to know when to get off the bus.. the train station is 1 stop after the Akko CBS.

If you wish to continue the ride with the bus to Haifa it's a bit more complex as the train station which is close to the Haifa C.B.S is accessible only from the near by Mall... you will have to walk out from the C.B.S to the Cinamall Mall and go to the train station which is on the 2nd floor (if I remember correctly).

Edit to Oreet: His point of origin is in tsfat.. he doesn't need to get to Hof Hacarmel CBS... he needs to get to Akko train station or Lev Hamefrats train station which is near Merkazit Hamefratz CBS

Edited: 3:41 am, May 06, 2011
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 32
5. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

Great point Elad - thanks for the tip,

London
6. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

Thanks everyone for your replies. They're very, very helpful.

7. Re: Going from Tsfat to Tel Aviv via Haifa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 29, 2012