We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eilat to Israel on 16th October 2008

Which Eilat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Eilat to Israel on 16th October 2008

Hello,

My name is Tamara. I am traveling with my mum from Eilat / Taba to Cairo with the East Delta Bus to Cairo on 16.10.2008.

As I have never done it before I've got a million questions about this journey.

First of all, I appreciate if someone can tell me the time tables for this bus, the price, where to buy the ticket, how much is the entrance tax to Egypt, which routes this bus take (I mean, does it cross the Sinai Desert?, Goes through the Suez Canal?) How long does it take from Taba to Cairo, are there stops during the journey, how is the coach, is it comfortable?.

Sorry that I have already asked a lot of questions, but I like to plan things a long time before traveling, I love adventures, but I am with my mum who also loves adventures (she went as a volunteer by herself to Israel in 1973/74 and lived in the Kibbutz Zikim) but as it would be her second time in Israel after over 30 years I really don't want to get to Taba and not be able to get the bus to Cairo. But more important is that I've got the return ticket on 21.10.08 from Cairo, so I definitely have to go there.

Also, if someone is thinking of traveling from Taba to Cairo on the same day with the same bus, please let me know and maybe we can travel together!

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Tamy.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 23
1. Re: Eilat to Israel on 16th October 2008

Hi Tamara,

I notice that you've asked these questions a few times, and received a couple of answers that I don't think you have followed up on.

To find out the best information about getting from Taba to Cairo, please post your questions on the EGYPT forum. It isn't going to help you much to continue posting the same question on this forum - most of us just don't have the information.

Have a great time :-)

2. Re: Eilat to Israel on 16th October 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 26, 2009