We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israir- check in online?

Which Israel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 2
Israir- check in online?

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the online check in option for Israir. Do they have this option?

16 replies to this topic
Exeter, United...
reviews: 45
1. Re: Israir- check in online?

I don't think it is you. I cannot see any facility either. Perhaps all the home grown technical know -how is for export only?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 112
2. Re: Israir- check in online?

Are you on a domestic flight? There is no need for early check-in for domestic flights within Israel.

Chana

Israel

Leeds, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Israir- check in online?

I have just booked 2 internal return flights from Tel Aviv to Eilat. I got confirmation but no info how to check in online also. Does that mean we just turn up at airport with our confirmation number and passports and check in there?

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 1
4. Re: Israir- check in online?

Yes, it's a domestic flight. You just turn up at the airport with the confimation numbers.

Btw, the flight is from Sde Dov (SDV) or Ben Gurion (TLV) ? those are 2 different airports that can be called "Tel Aviv"... just to make sure you're going to the right airport.

5. Re: Israir- check in online?

What about international flight? is there an 24 h begore flihht check in?

6. Re: Israir- check in online?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, October 10, 2013

7. Re: Israir- check in online?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

8. Re: Israir- check in online?

9. Re: Israir- check in online?

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 9
10. Re: Israir- check in online?

As far as I can tell from both the Hebrew and English sites, there is no online check in.

You sometimes need to confirm your flight 72 hours beforehand. Then arrive 3 hours before the flight to check in.

Israir started out as a charter flight airline. It now also has a few regular scheduled flight routes. I guess the mentality hasn't changed yet.

Reply to: Israir- check in online?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted