We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AmiGo phone

Which Israel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
AmiGo phone

Before I spend the money to call their service number maybe you guys can help. Just got to Israel, turned on the phone, tried to make a call, phone says insert SIM, it didn't have a seperate SIM card, I don't have one that's why I rented the phone. Am I doing something wrong?

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 1
1. Re: AmiGo phone

You probably got the SIM card not inserted, laying somewhere in the package. Search for it, and insert it to your phone (while it is off, of course).

Washington DC...
2. Re: AmiGo phone

Thanks! I checked the bag it came in, no sim card, guess I'm SOL. Will try and call customer service.

Washington DC...
3. Re: AmiGo phone

Ok, I was using the wrong number to dial the USA, amigo emailed me and said it should work, I tried again and it did. Operator error!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
4. Re: AmiGo phone

Glad you had success and that Amigo got back to you and helped you out!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 135
5. Re: AmiGo phone

I've generally heard good things about Amigo's customer service, and I'm glad to hear this bore out for you.

Douglas Duckett

6. Re: AmiGo phone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 19, 2014