We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap apartment rental in Selcuk

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 2
Cheap apartment rental in Selcuk

I and a friend are arriving to Selcuk Ephesus and would like an apartment for 2 days.

Would anyone be keen to rent out an apartment? We will mostly be travelling during the day and seeing the touristy sites. But would like to return back to a home after we are done with our excursions.

Do reply to me and let me know.

Our dates would be 27th and 28th of august 2013.

Thank you in advance.

Best...

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 58
1. Re: Cheap apartment rental in Selcuk

saintlychik, I suggest Paris Hotel for you. It is a great budget hotel, run by an Turkish-Australian couple. I stayed there twice during my visits to Selcuk. "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293976-d174525…". Have a look at my trip report to Selcuk/Ephesus and beyond: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k5874…".

good luck,

enigma...

2. Re: Cheap apartment rental in Selcuk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 29, 2014