We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selcuk to Rhodes

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 10
Selcuk to Rhodes

Hello! I would like to travel to Rhodes to visit one of the '7 ancient wonders of the world'- and I will be traveling from Selcuk. I was wondering if anyone had any good tips on how to travel there during the month of March?

I would like to also try to include Bodrum along the way. Is it possible to travel from Bodrum to Rhodes by ferry during March? Are there any other options if not (Cesme to Chios, Chios to Rhodes?)

Also- I am a student and traveling on a budget. Thank you!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 33
1. Re: Selcuk to Rhodes

Hello Sarah,

First of all, there are no ferries going from Selcuk over Bodrum to Rhodes. What you can do is travel from Selcuk to Bodrum by bus. The on to Marmaris, fro there you can take the ferry on a few days per week to Rhodes town. Be sure to check before on which days there is a ferry, İ am not very sure, İ thought it was Thueday, Thursday and Friday. Sometimes it is the car ferry, if possible do not take that ferry if the sea is a bit choppy. İ got so sick on that one, and with me about 90% of the travelers. The sea was very very choppy, like looking up to the sky and then down to the bottom of the sea, and again, again, again...

Hope this helps, good luck!

ps check the ferry with Yesil Marmaris!

2. Re: Selcuk to Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 am, June 18, 2013