We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Cesme to Selcuk tomorrow

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock...
transportation from Cesme to Selcuk tomorrow

I heard that there is a bus company called Ege Ko-op that has a direct route from Cesme to Selcuk. I can't find any links online for their time tables, so I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I'm in Cesme today, but leaving for Selcuk tomorrow and I really don't want to have to go to Selcuk via Izmir, as it would mean two buses and a big hassle.

Any and all advice appreciated! (I will probably go down to the Cesme Otogar this afternoon, but just in case someone knows anything about this specific route, I'm asking.)

Thanks!

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 1
1. Re: transportation from Cesme to Selcuk tomorrow

Just phoned them and they depart twice a day at 10.00 and again at 17.00 from the otogar and the journey takes 1 hour 20 minutes(they say but maybe a little longer).

2. Re: transportation from Cesme to Selcuk tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 09, 2011