We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses to Bodrum on Saturdays in August

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Buses to Bodrum on Saturdays in August

It's a very specific request, I know, but does anyone know of a bus company that provides coach bus service from Selcuk to Bodrum on Saturday evenings. I had seen earlier posts about it in 2009, but I want to confirm that specifically on August 7, 2010 I will be able to get from Selcuk to my awaiting gulet in Bodrum via bus.

Thanks!

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
reviews: 41
1. Re: Buses to Bodrum on Saturdays in August

If there isn't a direct bus, you can always find one to Milas and switch to one of the frequent buses to Bodrum.

SLC
2. Re: Buses to Bodrum on Saturdays in August

We took a coach bus from Selcuk to Bodrum about 3 weeks ago. There were 4 scheduled buses, departing roughly 0700, 0800, 1500, and 1600. Times are rough. Trip takes around 3 hours. There is no "direct" service per se, the bus stops in Kusadasi. Fare was cheap, maybe 20-30 TL.

The bus route originates in Istanbul apparently, so arrival time at Selcuk can vary. There is no mini-bus service for this route.

Just stop in at the Selcuk bus terminal when you arrive and inquire with the bus operators. They speak English. There were two companies offering this route, each twice a day.

3. Re: Buses to Bodrum on Saturdays in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 14, 2010