We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirince and Ephesus

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala LUmpur
reviews: 17
Sirince and Ephesus

Need advice.

We are a group of 10 - 5 have been to Ephesus and 5 have not.

We are driving from Fethiye to Izmir and wondered if we should spend a night in Sirince to enjoy the orchards and small village. Then on to Izmir the next day.

Those who have not been to Ephesus can do a day trip from Izmir.

Does this make sense?

Thanks you.

NewYork/USA and...
1. Re: Sirince and Ephesus

I definitly recommend you stay in Selcuk area or SIRINCE would be good if you do not care about BUDGET Hotel. Because from Fethiye to Selcuk is very long road and you want to visit ephesus then drive to IZMIR.???

Have a nice trip in Turkey

Sinan Akdeniz

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 25
2. Re: Sirince and Ephesus

I would deifnitely suggest you stay in Sirince if you can, it is a wonderful experience and it is not to be missed. There are some amazing hotels in Sirince but if you are on a budget you can still find little pensiones to stay at. I would say it would be a huge waste to go all that way and spend the night in Selcuk instead of Sirince. Also, while you are there, make sure you have a meal at the Artemis restaurant in the evening, they make lovely wines! :)

3. Re: Sirince and Ephesus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 30, 2009