We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istambul 3 days trip, what is the best plan?

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Granada, Spain
reviews: 215
Istambul 3 days trip, what is the best plan?

I will go to Istambul in early spring (april 2014) 4 nights but only 3 completely free days.

I book Yazar Hotel in city centre (Faith) Where it´s posible the best sunshine? Restaurants in this area or visities plan for days.

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
1. Re: Istambul 3 days trip, what is the best plan?

Hi VIAJEROGRX (difficult name)

I would advise that you do a bit of advance research on Istanbul to find out what would be of more interest to you. I'd suggest that you use extensively the TA's SEARCH facility which you can find at the top of this page on the right. Just type in 3 DAYS ITINERARY ISTANBUL. you will be amazed by the amount of the information you will come across with. When you put together your draft itinerary, do get back to the forum to finetune it with the help of the local experts.

Hope this helps,

Happy planning,

Borus

2. Re: Istambul 3 days trip, what is the best plan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 20, 2014