We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
egypt
my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Hi there

Please need urgent support as i'm going to spend my hanymoon at istunbul in 18th Dece.

I'm looking for park or kids games area like disneyland ? we need to spend good time playing and entertainment fun .

Appreciated

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 56
1. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

komaty m, For a Disneyland like place, you can go to Vialand. Have a look. "http://howtoistanbul.com/en/vialand/5999", and "http://www.vialand.com.tr/themepark".

eniigma...

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 208
2. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Many of the modern malls in Istanbul have entertainment areas. I think the Forum Mall has an ice skating rink. I was in a mall last year that had a huge place filled with snow. You could sled or snowboard. My husband had a great time there. There are others with amusement park types of rides. I have never made a collection of what types of entertainment you can find in these areas, but maybe other people more familiar with the malls can offer more information and some names to go with my descriptions.

I love the Koc Museum. My husband and I visit and spend the entire day. He can spend most of the day just looking at the fabulous collection of automobiles, and I like them quite well myself. You can even visit inside a submarine.

I have not visited any of them, but I know that Istanbul has a few bowling alleys, which can be lots of fun.

If you have any specific interests besides amusement parks perhaps we can provide other suggestions.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 7
3. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Hi - you should check out the subject "Things to do with children" in the FAQ area at upper right. Make sure not to miss the link provided by Enigma for a wonderful report by Borus. Great suggestions as he has an 8-year old son and an Istanbul native.

Have fun.

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
4. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Hi komaty,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. December is one of the coldest months for Istanbul. It is more likely you will have cold, windy and rainy or even a snowy weather in the city. So, I'd suggest that you stick to the indoor amusement parks during your time in the city. Me and my seven year old son love to spend time in FUNLAB at Cevahir mall, which is a multi-storey indoor amusement park with a huge bowling parlor and rollercoaster and lots of other fun stuff to do. Another option would be Torium Shopping Mall which has an indoor ski ramp with actual snow.

If you'd prefer some good music or staged performances, there is always a jazz concert, classical music concert, a balet or an opera if you like such activities. Newly opened Zorlu Shopping Center also offers some Broadway shows in their state-of-the-art theatre. I also would sugget having a hearty breakfast at Muze de Changa on the Bosphorus with great live music performance and gorgeous views of the Bosphorus on the background. It would be truly an unforgetable experience if you like to have some romantic moments together. It is your honeymoon. Be creative and be open to new experiences. Istanbul is a fantastic city which offers best of both the Eastern and the Western worlds. I hope you get most out of this beautiful city.

Be excited,

Borus

Edited: 3:38 pm, November 13, 2013
Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 17
5. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Hi Borus - great to see you back! You have been missed.

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
6. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

Thanks GTTD! I have missed the forum too.

egypt
7. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

I'd like to thank everybody give advice .

Thanks alot

Br

Komaty

8. Re: my hanymoon at istanbul . need support

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 17, 2014