We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 89
Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

Greetings, I plan to arrange a transfer from our hotel in Sirkeci to Ataturk airport - flight departs at 7.40am. Due to the early time (I don't function that well of a morning :) I think it would give me piece of mind if I knew that a car would be ready to take us to the airport.

Could anyone please advise me if reliableairporttransfer.com is a reputable company. Any suggestions of other transfer companies I could use would be gratefully accepted. Thank you in advance

Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 16
1. Re: Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

I would suggest talking to your hotel and finding out who they generally use. Hotels don't tend to use anything other than reliable transfer companies - plus they are there to make sure they turn up etc.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 58
2. Re: Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

greatimes4ever, just make sure that you hotel prearranges for a taxi from your hotel to the airport. You need to be at the airport at 5.40 AM latest. Therefore the pick up should be latest at 5.10 AM. The cost of taxi will be around 40 TL.

good luck,

enigma...

Australia
reviews: 89
3. Re: Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

thanks to you both for your quick responses. I will heed your advice, with a little trepidation, as we have not had satisfactory experiences in the past when we have asked the hotel to arrange transfers. Hopefully Hotel Prince will be different. :)

Enigma, I appreciate your advice on times, we will definitely leave by 5am.

Cheers

4. Re: Sirkeci to Ataturk Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 20, 2014