First of all, Hi to everybody and im really sorry about asking all these questions because i have now read thru all 16 pages of istanbul / wholesale and retail sale topics and im a bit confused :)
I am planning to go Istanbul for bigger shopping trip, ill list all my questions down here, starting from nr. 1 :
1. Im looking to buy womens clothing from jeans to tops and jackets. I dont want to buy poor quality so im trying to find good products. I understand there are places like taksim and osmanbey, merter and laleli. But what are those best 3 places to go.
2. Im looking also to buy mens clothing from jeans to shirts, t-shirts and jackets. Same questions as previous question had :)
3. Id like to buy some accessories aswell, most likely jewellry, hand watches and wallets, belts and so on. I have heard something from a place called Kuyumcukent. Is that the place where to go?
4. For example - im going to merter to shop. Ill find a store that seems to fit my needs. What should i say to guys over there, that im looking to buy wholesale stuff with wholesale discounts? Can i get some information about wholesale prices for random objects?
5. How are wholesale stores making deals. Is it possible to pay with card? What do i need to know about that?
6. When im buying quite a big lot of stuff, how can i handle those boxes? Can i take taxi or rent a car? Do i need to take those things to my hotel or can i drop these boxes to some shipping or transportation company? Can i say them that ill leave those boxes here and return many times today and then lets send all those boxes together?
7. I am not looking to buy fake monclers or gstars or other famous brands, but when im buying turkey local brands - do i have any problems with customs? Im taking those clothings to Estonia which is in EU.
8. How to choose hotels?
Ill probably have more questions but i think that this is enough already! I would be very very thankful and happy to recive a bit information, because i have been to istanbul only one time and that did impress me so much to open up my own clothing store :)
Thanks Thanks Thanks!