We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul..here I come :)

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Istanbul..here I come :)

In less than two days I'll be wandering around in the streets of the beautiful city. Can't wait :)

I'd like to thank each and every one of you on this furum for the grate work and all the help. Every one that has asked the questions and answered the questions made me now hopefully well prepered and can go around in Istanbul blind folded, not that I wonder around blind folded cuz I don't want to miss anything :)

I realy appriciate you taking the time and answering my questions and giving me helpfull information. Can't thank you enough

I promiss this trip will be all from shoping, sight seeing, cruising, just strolling and running aroud. I'm sure I won't want to come back :)

Any last suggestions, advice before I fly away??

Montbéliard
reviews: 27
1. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Have a nice stay, sure you'll enjoy it.

Montbéliard
reviews: 27
2. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

In which area will you stay ?

Sweden
3. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Thank's alot berurier I'm sure I will. I'll be staying at the Erboy hotel in Sirkeci area

Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 17
4. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Have a fabulous time - and I look forward to hearing about it when you come back.

London, United...
reviews: 12
5. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Happy Shopping!!!!!!

Sceaux, France
reviews: 10
6. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Hi redrose, there I stay most of the time.A good lokanta not far from Erboy: behind the hotel in ibn kemal caddesi go straight to the little mosque called HOCA PASA, just in front of it a nice turkish rest. called battal usta, ask for MAHMUT. Very nice turkish cuisine.

Essen, Germany
reviews: 79
7. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

Friends of mine have stood at the Erboy last year and they were very content.

And the location is perfect, you are close to everything: Sultanahmet area, Sirkeci, the ferries and the Galata Bridge to Beyoglu.

Enjoy your trip

Patara01

Concord, California
reviews: 10
8. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

your first trip to Istanbul will be wonderful,but we need to warn you that it won't be your last! it becomes an obsession and you will be planning your next trip before you leave istanbul.;.)

ksa
9. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

You are most welcome to Istanbul

and me too.

I will be there 2 days after your arrival

Wish you nice time full of cheerfulness

Perrysburg, Ohio
reviews: 21
10. Re: Istanbul..here I come :)

I hope you have a fantastic trip. Enjoy!