We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, United...
reviews: 1
Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

Hi

I am a solo traveller coming to Istanbul for the 1st time in July en route down to Bodrum to stay in Turgutreis for 2 weeks. I will have 5 nights in Istanbul...arrive Monday nite and departing Saturday midday....

I can't decide whether to go for the Orsep as it has a roof pool and great views of the Bosphorus (plus 5 nite for price of 4) or Artefes cos of the terrace view of the Blue Mosque...

Anyone stayed at either/both?

Any info a great help...thanks...Fiona

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 56
1. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

Hi fiona,

Plese read the TA hotel reviews for Orsep Royal and Artefes. Here they are : "tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS", "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d294926…". They both have good locations.

enigma...

Montbéliard
reviews: 27
2. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

Yes and both of them have not very good reviews. Maybe there are best choices . Of course, in Orsep there is a pool.

Rugby,England
reviews: 2
3. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

fiona-bs

we have stayed at the Orsep view from top was fantastic.The pool was a good size. Although very windy up there it was a great place to go late afternoon folloeing the hustle and bustle of the city

johnco

Istanbul, Turkey
4. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

Hi,

I am Volkan, from Artefes Hotel,

I do not want to influence your preference, but always expect to meet with us. Whatever your preference, you always come visit us to drink a coffee from us.

Regards

Volkan SEZGIN

Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 17
5. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

For location I would say Artefes (if you are coming to Istanbul to see the historic sights, Bazaars etc) - however maybe also look at Sebnem, Grand Peninsula, Peninsula, Alaturka as they are a similar price, are all in Sultanahmet, and get excellent reviews from our forum members.

6. Re: Orsep Royal or Artefes Hotel in july????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 am, November 18, 2009