We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lara beach shopping

Which Turkey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
lara beach shopping

is the season coming to an end and will the shops have sales on or just barter thanks in advance

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Bodrum
reviews: 15
1. Re: lara beach shopping

Some shops have end of season sales although Antalya is a year round resort. Not like Bodrum or Marmaris where the holiday season has a more definite end. One or 2 of the bigger department type stores in the shopping malls have some good offers on as well. İ've just got back from the Saturday Market and there were some excellent bargains today!!

St Helens, United...
2. Re: lara beach shopping

will try the market my wife likes handbags im looking for ralph lauren/lacoste any idea on prices polo shirts/t shirts thanks in advance

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Bodrum
reviews: 15
3. Re: lara beach shopping

There were handbags at the pazar from around 25 lira for the fake designer ones but paying a bit more can be worth while. İ think the polo shirts were around 20 lira each but probably a deal could be had for buying more.

There are some excellent places in Antalya centre as well with handbags that are usually better quality. Well worth getting the bus in and shop there while strolling around Kaleici. Nice small eateries and bars/cafes with a laid back atmosphere.

St Helens, United...
4. Re: lara beach shopping

thankyou once again

5. Re: lara beach shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 16, 2013