We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Turkish Airline Flights

Which Turkey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
reviews: 2
Booking Turkish Airline Flights

I've noticed that when using kayak.com or other flight searches Turkish Airline flights are very expensive ($600 from Dalaman to Nevshir). However, booking directly through Turkish Airlines website seems much cheaper (around $150 for the same flight), but mentions fuel surcharges. Does anyone who if it is safe to book directly from Turkish Airlines, and if so what the estimated fuel surcharge is likely to be. I'd prefer booking through expedia or someone like that, but the price difference is too huge. Thanks for the help.

Sceaux, France
reviews: 10
1. Re: Booking Turkish Airline Flights

Hi , I usually book my TK flights direct (calling them) because I have one month before I pay anything, so I can cancel.Since a few month I book through their website.last month I had a good price wirh go voyage, expedia was more expensive.I fly from Paris

2. Re: Booking Turkish Airline Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 15, 2010