We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

islamabad visiting package

Which Islamabad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
karachi
islamabad visiting package

i want to visit islamabad with my mother , i dont have travelled much and dun know about such places in islamabad....it would b my first time to go there...i want to knw if there is a package regarding trip to islamabad....in which there is an involvement of enjoyment and exploration of such places i dont have ever visited....at an amount ....plz tell me abt any packages...

Saskatchewan, Canada
Destination Expert
for Pakistan
reviews: 6
1. Re: islamabad visiting package

There are many places you can see in Islamabad, if you need any assistance feel free to ask me, as i am based in Islamabad.

HT

islamabad
2. Re: islamabad visiting package

No need to take services from a tour operator unless you want to throw away your money (package tour) in Islamabad as its very easy to find your way around.

Islamabad, Pakistan
3. Re: islamabad visiting package

I would advise you to check out Trip Advisor's, 'To Do List (see).'

If you're looking for a place to stay, please check out http://www.chanceryhotels.net/

Islamabad, Pakistan
4. Re: islamabad visiting package

GARDENIA hotel is provided full feature package for family and couples situated at F11 Islamabad...

5. Re: islamabad visiting package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:51 am, September 02, 2012
Edited: 8:51 am, September 02, 2012
6. Re: islamabad visiting package

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:51 am, September 02, 2012
Guildford, United...
reviews: 114
7. Re: islamabad visiting package

Hi Ghazala,

You havent mentioned for how long you are planning to visit Islamabad but I think you can manage quite easily on your own and dont need to find a tour operator or any other travel services for exploring Islamabad. You need a place to stay though and you can stay in either of the two 5 star hotels i.e. Marriot or Serena if they are within your budget. You can call both these hotels for reservastions and then move around from here. There are not a lot of places to explore but there are a couple of place to eat or shop you might want to visit for example the restuarant in the hills i.e. The Monal and there are ample shopping centers in the sectors F 7 and F 6. If you plan to visit Museums or historical places, there are not really a lot that Islamabad has to offer. There is a lok virsa museum that you might want to visit and the saidpur village is a nice place to go have food which can be a little expensive again. I hope you find this helpful.

ALABAMA
8. Re: islamabad visiting package

Wonderful city i love to go there nice places i9 so good food and i love fasial masjid which is so amazing

Islamabad, Pakistan
9. Re: islamabad visiting package

Places of interest to visit in Islamabad are Lok Versa (Folk-Heritage) musuem, Pakistan Monumnet, Said Pur village, Faisal Mosque, Shakar Parian, Rawal Lake, and Damane-Koh (Islamabad view point).

10. Re: islamabad visiting package

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 03, 2013