We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Maldives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
reviews: 3
weather

I am leaving this weekend for the Maldives, arriving on Monday, and after looking at the weather forcast I am really worried. It says that it is calling for thunderstorms the next 6 days at least. I can't find anything beyond Monday. Does anyone know what the weather is like currently. Is it raining all day, part of the day, sunny, etcc??? I know that sometimes just because the forcast calls for rain, that doesn't mean much. I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks!!!!!!!

Hampshire, UK
reviews: 1
1. Re: weather

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298323-i9264-k872…

PLEASE! Save us all from interminable boredom by looking back a few pages before asking the same question from usually just a few hours before, and a few hours before that, and a few hours before that ......... yawn yawn

Sorry Chicagolaw, but this is getting really irritating. We try to help and don't want to just IGNORE people's queries but please meet us half way and have a bit of a look first. Spammie's head must be really bent out of shape by now.

Thanks.

Chicago, IL
reviews: 3
2. Re: weather

Thank you for your message.

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 23, 2009