We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives in July-August

Which Maldives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 3
Maldives in July-August

Hey everyone,

I am thinking about taking my wife to Maldives towards the end of July for 5 days but have heard that the weather isn't good in some areas.

Do you have any suggestions which island to visit in Maldives during that time? Hotel suggestions are also welcome :)

Thanks in advance.

D

8 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Maldives in July-August

Hi

Yes the weather is a gamble at that time of year but this is reflected in the prices. Going for such a short stay makes it more of a gamble.

The island you choose won't make any difference !!

Good luck

Darryl

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 19
2. Re: Maldives in July-August

any island you fancy . makes no difference in the weather . we cant make suggestions without knowing your budget and preferences

London, United...
3. Re: Maldives in July-August

July/August is the rainy season so if only going for 5 days, it could rain every day. Or you may not see a drop of rain. It doesn't matter which island you go to, you can't predict the weather anywhere. For island, suggestions, can you give us a budget and have a look at the FAQs on right of page to help you decide

Paula from Magic of Maldives

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 235
4. Re: Maldives in July-August

One island = one hotel

Bishops Stortford...
reviews: 27
5. Re: Maldives in July-August

Hi DRay5

We have been to the Maldives end of junky the last 3 years had an odd rainy day, but on the whole the weather was excellent.

As others have said without knowing your budget or wants it is very difficult to make a recommendation but do have a look at Moofushi

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 22
6. Re: Maldives in July-August

The end of Junky lol , are you talking about a stay at CRF lol :-)

Lincolnshire
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 65
7. Re: Maldives in July-August

You two related eh ??!!

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 3
8. Re: Maldives in July-August

Guys,

Thanks a lot for your responses.

My budget is about $1500 for all five days excluding flights. Not sure if that is enough.

With regards to my plans - I intend on relaxing on the beach, go snorkeling (weather permitting, of course) and pretty much relax through out the five days.

Thank you again.

D

Reply to: Maldives in July-August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted