We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Which Maldives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai (Madras...
Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Dear friends,

Am going to get married in the month of May,2014. And i planned to go to Maldives for my honeymoon in the first week of June, 2014. Kindly suggest me the best resort with maximum privacy. (ie., other peoples must not see my place and likewise..) My maximum budget is around 1000USD per day (inclusive of lunch, breakfast & dinner for me & my wife). And am looking for a beach villa. I would be staying in the beach villa for the whole week. And am not much interested in any sports or other activities.

P.s: I liked Reethi rah very much (ie., enough spacious beach space with resting chairs & dinner tables) . But the budget is bit more than mine. So kindly suggest me the best suitable one in my budget.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Salvesh.

Edited: 4:48 pm, September 15, 2013
Chennai (Madras...
1. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Villa without swimming pool also ok for us.

Chennai (Madras...
2. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Also kindly advice whether my budget of 1000USD per day is too low to get the best resorts with privacy & other essential amenties!

suffolk
reviews: 53
3. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Salvesh.....take a look at Island Hideaway. The villas are very private.

BTW......where did you book for your party of 25 in December?

John

Chennai (Madras...
4. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

Sir,

The reviews of Island hideaway and the ranking is not that much good. So can u suggest me any other?

And btw, i would be enjoying my party in my home with my family :)

suffolk
5. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

94% of reviewers rate it excellent or very good......that's pretty conclusive.

John

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 13
6. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

If you look at the worst reviews, many were written when the resort opened, one says it's great but with too many kids, it's up to yourself...

I loved Island Hideaway but I would also recomend to stay at a Raamba or Jasmine Villa to get a good beach, not in the funa... Very few resorts will offer more privacy in beach villas, because many of them have some villas very private and other right on the beach without privacy, Hideaway offers privacy in all the villas...

suffolk
7. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

I'm with mariaeugene......very few islands will offer a more private villa.

Perhaps Bruce or Richard can inform us if there are more private villas within a similar budget?

John

8. Re: Best resort with privacy & beach villa for my honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 18, 2014