We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Athuruga

Which Maldives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northants
reviews: 20
Amazing Athuruga

It's taken me a few days to get back in the water after seeing a shark on the first day (silly I know) but so glad I did because that drop off is something else, literally took my breath away! Thankyou to all that recommended this island to us, we are having a ball ( our best island so far)

reviews: 41
11. Re: Amazing Athuruga

I regularly travel with lilo ( much to annoyance of more upper class TA members) and if in a WV tie myself with retractable dog lead to deck. Always been a classy bird me.

northants
reviews: 20
12. Re: Amazing Athuruga

Ha ha dog lead... Really?! Well I've seen lots of holiday makers with lilo's this time.

The sea is definitely more choppy today.

13. Re: Amazing Athuruga

Hahahahahhahahahaa thats hilarious and a very very good idea hehe...

reviews: 41
14. Re: Amazing Athuruga

Ntmb, they must be copying me : )

I also have a washing line in suitcase in case dog lead breaks.

As I have previously boasted, my lilo has a back support (like an armchair) and cup holder as well as a clear viewing panel should one wish to lie on ones front. I float on it with my mini iPod tucked in my bikini top wearing headphones listening to audio books.

What more could a girl wish for eh?

I can now officially say I am going to Athuruga this month.

Hertfordshire...
reviews: 77
15. Re: Amazing Athuruga

All of you there, or going, we're all jealous! Have a fab time! Wave to the turtle and eagle rays from me.

Currently considering another visit next winter, but trying to persuade the Old Boy that a seaplane is no more difficult to get on and off than a boat. (He's a martyr to his knees and shoulders!)

We have a bank holiday weekend to look forward to with a forecast for half decent weather. Woooohooo! Not holding my breath though.

16. Re: Amazing Athuruga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014