We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

Which Vientiane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
x
reviews: 5
Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

Hi,

Does anyone has experience staying in Vientiane airport or where can I stay for a night for my morning 0900 flight? budget and clean, accessible to return back to airport. I touch down Vientiane around 2100+.

Thanks!

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
reviews: 76
1. Re: Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

What's your budget? I always stay at the Vayakorn Hotel, about US$20, very nice clean rooms, only 10 minutes form the airport...

x
reviews: 5
2. Re: Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

thanks for your reply. does it comes with airport transfer? keeping budget under US$20. its just an overnight stay really! checked the map, its seem there's a fair bit of accommodations congregate near airport. so i shouldn't be too worried? :)

cheers!

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
reviews: 76
3. Re: Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

Nope, airport transfer extra.. If you catch a car it's like $6 into town, but you can walk out to the road and hail a tuk-tuk for half that. Lots of cheapie places to stay along the side streets by the riverside, $10~$12 or so...

4. Re: Overnight Vientiane transit to LP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 04, 2012