We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good doctor in Siem riep

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 1
good doctor in Siem riep

Hello,

My younger son seem to come down with a cold with slighted fever .Does anyone know a reliable doctor in SR. We will heading to SR tomorror morning. We have some cold medication on hand and he is taking it . I am asking just in case we need him to see a doctor. Thank you

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 35
1. Re: good doctor in Siem riep

Sorry cant help but maybe post this in the Siem Reap forum

Sydney
2. Re: good doctor in Siem riep

Contrary to a recent posting, I can only relate that on the several occassions that I have used it, I have had nothing but very good service and treatment from the Royal Angkor Hospital on the airport road at Siem Reap. It certainly helps if you have Traveller Medical and, if posible. Medical Evacuation Insurance as, like so many medical services abroad, they are very expensive to those of us used to State provided medical services. They have two fee scales, local Khmers and that for travellers who are presumed to have been wise enough to have appropriate medical insurance.

Best regards. Ian

Port Elizabeth...
reviews: 47
3. Re: good doctor in Siem riep

My daughter started with flu like symptoms and was diagnosed with dengue fever after seeing a dr, but only 4 days after feeling ill. She was hospitalized for 4 days!

Rather be cautious than assume it is only a cold.

4. Re: good doctor in Siem riep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Phnom Penh