We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PP to SR time

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicao
PP to SR time

Can anyone share how long it will take to get from PP to SR (on Mekong Express)? I searched the forum, but cannot find the specific on the duration of the bus ride. We plan on taking the early morning bus (7am, I believe), and want to know what time we will get into SR.

Thanks!

Birmingham, uk
Destination Expert
for Siem Reap
reviews: 21
1. Re: PP to SR time

should be there by lunch time, times can be quite hard to say as it can vary,esp during rainy season, somewhere between 4-6 hrs

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
reviews: 76
2. Re: PP to SR time

Check out this site here for times and costs. Trip takes 6 hours on average.

travelfish.org/transport/…all

Chicao
3. Re: PP to SR time

Thanks.

One other question, from PP to SR, which side of the bus should we sit to get the most out of the view?

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Destination Expert
for Siem Reap
reviews: 13
4. Re: PP to SR time

On the right you'll see villages and vegetation. On the left, you'll see all the things the bus driver just narrowly avoided running over.

I'm kidding: I don't think it matters which side you're on, but do sit back a few seats from the front if you get a choice; the honking gets annoying after a while....

Brisbane
reviews: 6
5. Re: PP to SR time

7am bus should get you into SR around lunch time. We chose the RHS of the bus and that was good.

Note the Mekong Express bus terminal is now down Sisowath Quay by the river. I think some local references show it at another location.

phnom penh
reviews: 4
6. Re: PP to SR time

Info is correct,driving a car takes four hours so the bus should be around five hours.

Which side of the bus is only important if one wants to avoid the sun.

7. Re: PP to SR time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 30, 2009