We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sien reip t phnom pehn

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
reviews: 2
sien reip t phnom pehn

i have been told there is an air service between these places that charges US$80 one way is this aquicker better way as we may be time poor.

Birmingham, uk
Destination Expert
for Siem Reap
reviews: 20
1. Re: sien reip t phnom pehn

the main optoin is bangkok air, they tend to be pricey, but excellent service - and pp to siem reap is one of their cheapest routes

there is also angkor air, not sure of quality etc as they're rather new

sydney
reviews: 1
2. Re: sien reip t phnom pehn

Yes there is an air service and a good one although expensive. there are a number of flight options each day depending on what day of the week, you can check the schedule and price on the web site of www.bangkokair.com it is around $56 plus taxes which are about $18 , the aircraft is an ATR72 which is a turbo-prop powered aircraft and usually a very smooth ride taking around 40 mins flying time.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 281
3. Re: sien reip t phnom pehn

Hi Alan, we went by Siem Reap Airways one way and caught the Mekong Express bus back. The airfare was $75 (I think) and bus fare was $9 - though we bought 2 seats each on the bus - not that we are big, we just wanted the extra room. Both trips were good.

I have more info on this on my link below.

Cathy

members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/123984/

4. Re: sien reip t phnom pehn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, August 25, 2009