We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks girl's trip in Cambodia

Which Cambodia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
reviews: 2
2 weeks girl's trip in Cambodia

Hey experts!

Was planning a 2 weeks' trip with my best friend. Would do a private tour but what should we see in Cambodia ? Any great itinerary , a bit of off the beaten track advice?

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
reviews: 75
1. Re: 2 weeks girl's trip in Cambodia

hello vickylala and welcome to TA

why did you pick Cambodia? surely there must have been something that sparked your interest?

without knowing what you want to see, what your budget is, what your style of travel is - no-one here can offer you much more than very generic suggestions - but do remember that TA is a travel community not a Travel Agent

do some more of your own research, work up a draft itinerary and post it here for comment - then there will be stacks of regulars who can offer you help to refine your plans

check out www.canbypublications.com

and www.travelfish.org

read your way through the top questions and make use of the green bar at the top (tabs for hotels, things to do etc)

cheers

helen

Auckland Region...
reviews: 2
2. Re: 2 weeks girl's trip in Cambodia

Hi hi

Thank for your message - I have a list of things that we would like to do - I have been doing some research - I will come up with a draft itinerary and perhaps post it later for comments! Thanks for the website links!

Vicky

3. Re: 2 weeks girl's trip in Cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 30, 2014