We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asiana airlines

Which Cambodia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 39
Asiana airlines

Hi I wondered how asiana airlines compares with qatar airlines? The flights on qatar have shot up in price today, asiana airlines is 594 return from London heathrow, and for same price can do a multi flight into Siam reap and out of phonem penn, or vice versa.

6 replies to this topic
Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
1. Re: Asiana airlines

I'm a fan of Asiana and wouldn't hesitate to book with them, especially if they're cheaper but you can check out recent reviews on the airlinequality website:

www.airlinequality.com

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
reviews: 81
2. Re: Asiana airlines

Qatar was an awful airline, I flew them from Japan to Tanzania via Kenya & back 2 years ago and they tried to extort money from me for extra baggage (among other unpleasantries). I have been flying Asiana for years and they have always offered excellent service.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 21
3. Re: Asiana airlines

Flew Asiana in June from SYD to FRA and back. Honestly, I can not understand how they can rate 5 Star.

The planes are old and tired looking. The entertainment very limited. I could not even select or stop movies on one leg. Food ok, however I've had better food on other airlines. Asiana does offer a free hotel for long layover, however only in one direction which was fine going to FRA (hotel wasn't great by the way- but that's a different review topic). Very long layover (8 hours something) on my way back to SYD and this time with no accommodation provided.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4. Re: Asiana airlines

I fly Asiana out of Phnom Penh all the time and think it's great. The only downsides are you usually end up with a 7+ hour layover in Seoul, but they have reclining chairs and places to sleep, so it's not a huge deal.

D.C.
reviews: 179
5. Re: Asiana airlines

I fly Tokyo to Seoul frequently. Asiana is GREAT -- great service, great planes/seats, great meals. Much better than ANA or Korean Air.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
reviews: 81
6. Re: Asiana airlines

D_C, this thread is 8 months old.. :-o

Reply to: Asiana airlines
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted