We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your thoughts on my itinery

Which Cambodia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
39 reviews
Your thoughts on my itinery

Looking at 19 nights in cambodia, for price would be flying in and out of phnom penn. thinking day one and two in phnom penn, next four nights Siam reap, then three in batterbang,four in sihanoville,four in kampot ,and lastly a further two in phnom penn.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
15,242 posts
79 reviews
1. Re: Your thoughts on my itinery

sounds good to me ...

and it's really nice actually to see someone post here that has thought about the time they have - and actually have enough time to SEE things and not just wizz through.

have a great trip

Edited: 5:45 pm, June 12, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Your thoughts on my itinery

Good itinerary. Just something to think about, if departing from PP, to save time you can hire a taxi or car and driver to take you directly back to PP tot he Airport in time for your flight. It just saves more time in PP if you do not want it and the drive is about 2.5 hours and approx $40.

england
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Your thoughts on my itinery

Thanks Ann, for your suggestion , only concern I have is the distance from batterbang to sihanoville, seems I have to travel back threw phnom penn? So either two buses or a long taxi ride. Maybe I am better breaking up the journey and taking two nights in phnom penn after batterbang, and then onto sihanoville, followed by kampot. Then take a taxi from kampot to phnom penn airport.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Your thoughts on my itinery

Yeah, l think its best to break it up, have a night in PP hit the town!!! Or suck it up and do one long day of travel.

Certainly best to go PP to Sihnaoukville and then Kampot.

5. Re: Your thoughts on my itinery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 14, 2014