We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Which Cambodia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 39
Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Just noticed qatar airways have cheap flights from the uk, the month of jan is 533 return from London if anyone interested

lewes uk
reviews: 99
1. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Hi,

They're very good prices with an excellent airline. I think the offer runs out in a few days, but there will probably be another one soon. They keep extending these offers at the moment.

Cheers

newcastle upon tyne
2. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Flying into where ?, Phnom Phen ?

lewes uk
3. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Hi,

Yes, they fly via Doha where you change planes and then there's a technical stop in Bangkok before it flies on to Phnom Penh.

Cheers

england
4. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

They are a very good airline, have used them a few times on trips to India, the only down side is the transit time in doha, a long 7 hr wait :(

lewes uk
5. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Hi,

The transit time does depend on the outbound flight and they have a lot these days, you can cut it down to a hour or so, but it's true to say that the cheaper fares tend to be on the less favourable flights with longer transit in Doha.

Cheers

Aarhus, Denmark
reviews: 88
6. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Flew with them this Easter - Cph/Sgn/Pnh/Cph - at a very good price around 530£. Outbound we had a stop i Doha of 2 hours and on our way back it was 3 hours.

Service on board was really fine and there were no delays.

On our way back we also had a stop in Sgn of aproximately 1.5 hour.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 14
7. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

I heard they always make an intermediate stop in Saigon before bounding into Phnom Penh (both in-bound and out-bound). Is this true? If so, do they make us wait inside the airplane if my final destination is Phnom Penh? and how long?

Thanks for any comments.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
8. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

That is a cheap price for Cambodia, thanks for posting.

england
9. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Those prices have now gone, it was a six day sale. Cheapest is now aisana airlines, if you fly London to siem reap, and return from phnom penn comes in at 613 pounds.

lewes uk
10. Re: Qatar airways( cheap flights)

Hi,

I thought the offer was over too, but Qatar seem to have a new offer every couple of weeks at the moment so always worth checking them. That is a very good price for Asiana arguably a better airline than even the mighty Qatar and Incheon is a far nicer hub.

Cheers