We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact for Brunei Hotel

Which Bandar Seri Begawan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, UK
reviews: 6
Contact for Brunei Hotel

Hi - has anyone had difficulty in contacting The Brunei Hotel via email ? I have sent a direct email and also sent an enquiry via the hotels website - both have gained no response ? Any ideas please?

brunei
reviews: 20
1. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

i have contacted brunei hotel thru their website http://thebruneihotel.com/ highlighting your enquiry.

let's see if we get a reply.

Worcester, UK
2. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

Thank you Zainin, here's hoping.

brunei
reviews: 20
3. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

i dropped by brunei hotel friday just before noon, and lo and behold they have the tripadvisor plaque at reception.... there was/is also a screen showing tripadvisor's page on brunei hotel..... i went to the brunei forum page which was showing your query on top........ and highlighted your query to the reception staff...

i also mentioned i have contacted them thru their website...... so far i have not received any response.

presume you have been contacted by brunei hotel.

Worcester, UK
4. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

Thank you for taking the trouble to do this for us Zainin, as yet we have not heard from the hotel. I will let you know if we do.

Worcester, UK
5. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

Still heard no response from the Hotel! Oh well, they've missed the business - Giving up with them now, as we are leaving the UK today, and may not be online for a time. Thanks again Zainin

6. Re: Contact for Brunei Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 22, 2014