We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport to BSB

Which Bandar Seri Begawan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 44
Transport from airport to BSB

Are there regular buses from the airport to BSB? Are there taxis at the airport? I gather from what I've read here taxis are expensive but wondering about their availability. Am I better off arranging a transfer?

15 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
11. Re: Transport from airport to BSB

Pls. stop spamming the Brunei forum, this is not a recruitment web site.

12. Re: Transport from airport to BSB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:21 am, January 03, 2014

13. Re: Transport from airport to BSB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:22 am, January 03, 2014
Edited: 12:22 am, January 03, 2014

Bandar Seri...
14. Re: Transport from airport to BSB

Hi my name is Drit, I'm a local freelance driver working part-time. I know it is not easy to travel here in Brunei. Taxi is very very expensive. Feel lazy to wait for a bus which service is not very efficient. If you need a transport to go from/to KB from/to BSB or from any locations in Brunei from/to Brunei Airport, The Mall, Hotels, yours/friend's house, Tutong town, Seria town and KB town or even Miri and Limbang. I'm offering you a very cheap and affordable transport service, please Whatsapp me earlier for an arrangement. It is preferable to plan your trip when you need a ride and at what time. I am also available at night as long as my schedule is not very tight so book me as early as possible before it is too late.

Email: dritbrunei@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +6738992609

Link to my live web map showing my real-time drive: http://waze.to/pbenQF3AS22LIPYNJ

Facebook: Drit Ios

Terms & Conditions:

- Payment should be made in cash before/after hire

- I accept only in cash B$ (Please provide exact amount)

- Adult passenger (Max 4)

- Luggage are limited (Max 4-8)

- No plants and animals (Cats and Dogs)

- No smoking

- No drugs and alcohol

- No durians

- Valid Passport and Visa for foreigners who wish to travel to Malaysia (Miri and Limbang)

- Please use safety belt

- Free wifi provided

Fare:

Travel within district:

- Around BSB/Tutong/KB area - B$10/trip

Travel outside district:

- BSB/KB to Tutong - B$20/trip

- KB to BSB - B$30/trip

Travel outside Brunei:

- Miri + B$30/trip

- Limbang + B$20/trip

Whole day driver package: