We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunei in November

Which Bandar Seri Begawan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 3
Brunei in November

I will go to Brunei Seri Begawan in mid. November

Any suggestion for a simple, yet, clean accomodation?

Will have a week there, is it possible to go to Mulu Cave? Or hike Mt. Kinabalu? Or visit Orangutan sanctuary? Visit Long House...?

Your input and travel suggestion is truely appreciated.

Many thanks!

ASEAN
reviews: 13
1. Re: Brunei in November

Hi there!

May I suggest LeGallery Suites Hotel (http://www.legallerysuiteshotel.com/) located in Bandar Seri Begawan. Nearby the hotel you will find supermarket, cheap decent eateries and also KFC all located within another building. Do ask the reception about the whereabouts of the places.

Must places to visit in Brunei:

1. Kampong Ayer

2. Royal Regalia Museum

3. Brunei Museum

4. The Empire Hotel & Country Club (pay a visit)

5. Pasar Malam at Gadong

6. The Mall, Gadong

7. Istana Nurul Iman (The Sultan's Brunei Palace)

May I suggest for you to go to Kota Kinabalu (KK) using Air Asia or Royal Brunei Airlines from Brunei. They offer cheap air ticket from BND49 return. In KK, it's a must to go to Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park for great snorkeling! They have great decent crystal blue water beaches. You won't be disappointed. Also do visit Mt. Kinabalu & the Hot Spring. Stay 4 days in KK is suffice.

If you have any other enquiries, please do drop them at seniart99@yahoo.ie

I'll be happy to help you out for I'm staying in Brunei & love vsiting KK. I'll be visiting KK again in early December anyway for the snorkeling :D

Los Angeles...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Brunei in November

Many thanks for your suggestion

I really appreciate your time and effort

We decided not to go to KK this time. Instead, we'll go to Mulu

3. Re: Brunei in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 16, 2010