We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dhaka in December 2011

Which Dhaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Dhaka in December 2011

Hello,

I will be visiting Dhaka during the last 2 weeks of December and want to see some live band shows such as LRB or anything modern/similar.

Please let me know of any gigs/concerts/ live performances due to take place between 20th December and 1st January.

Kind regards,

Max

Dhaka City...
reviews: 21
1. Re: Dhaka in December 2011

during the last week of december there be a lot of live band show. u may get ur deserved band at Fantasy Kingdom or Nondon park.

London, United...
2. Re: Dhaka in December 2011

Hi Shobuj

Thanks for the tip. I will certainly check these places out..

Regards

Max

UK
reviews: 91
3. Re: Dhaka in December 2011

December/Winter is the peak time for concerts in Bangladesh.

During mid to late 90s they used to have this long day concert organised by Bamba if they still organize something similar you are in for a treat.

I dont know if they do it any more.

Also other concerts used to be done at Mohila Complex in Dhanmondi.

Best is when you get to Dhaka look out for posters or ask around once you get there.

4. Re: Dhaka in December 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 25, 2012