We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faridpur and Coxbazar

Which Dhaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 10
Faridpur and Coxbazar

My husband and I are hoping to visit Bangladesh next March and would like to visit the village of Ranbhadrapur in the Subdivision of Madaripur, Faridpur. Does anyone know of it? I believe it is not too far from Dhaka. Would it be possible to hire a car and driver from Dhaka to go to Faridpur? Is there a half decent hotel there?

We would also like to spend a few days at Coxbazar and would be interested in learning more about it. Has anyone been there. Any suggestions or comments?

Many thanks for any help.

Dhaka
11. Re: Faridpur and Coxbazar

Hey, BDBOy, You had done a great job....Happy for you..also happy for lazeybones and her husband. Found what they were looking for in the past 70 years ago.

Dhaka
Destination Expert
for Bangladesh
12. Re: Faridpur and Coxbazar

Thanks to both of you.

I am also really happy at last You and your husband found that's places. It's was a great experience in my life, I never forget this. Sometimes I share this journey and the emotional things with my close friends; they also astonis.

What's a love for motherland?

I hope both you will visit again Bangladesh. Thanks again to all of you.

Saiful

Dhaka

Dhaka
13. Re: Faridpur and Coxbazar

You gazed right. Faridpur is near of Dhaka. Dut your destination is in rural. So u must go with a rental vehical. You may find lots of nice hotels in Coxsbazar. or you can cotract any tour operator for overall solution, like mail to "travelbd4u at the rate yahoo.com"

14. Re: Faridpur and Coxbazar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 25, 2009