We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury accommodation for couple

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
reviews: 7
Luxury accommodation for couple

Hi,

Looking for some advice on where my husband and I could stay in Nha Trang to celebrate my birthday next year. We will be travelling with friends the first part of the trip and staying in Ho Chi Minh City & Vung Tau. Then we would like to go someone just the two of us, where we can relax by the pool and enjoy a bit of luxury for a few days. Our friends suggested that Nha Trang might be a nice spot as only a 40 min flight from Ho Chi Minh City, but also open to other areas in Vietnam if anyone has any other recommendations as this is our first trip to Vietnam.

11 replies to this topic
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
reviews: 16
1. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

Hon Tam eco resort on the island, Ana Mandara, Novotel, Havana or Michelia are all nice. By next year there will be another few opened. Check the luxury hotel reviews on the Nha Trang page.

2. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:07 am, July 12, 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam
reviews: 1
3. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

Hi,

Nha Trang is considered to be one of the most beautiful bays worldwide. Surely, Nha Trang will be great for your romantic's getaway. Nha Trang has many frontbeach luxury hotels you can check out. I suggest you shoul choose a hotel on Tran Phu Street cause it offers an amazing beach view. Some of the luxury hotels: Sheraton, Intercontinental, Havana Nha Trang, Novotel... Take your time to read reviews on Trip Advisors and check suitable hotels for your budget.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 11
4. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

Depends on your budget but the ultimate luxury in Nha Trang is Amanoi, opened last year. Not cheap by any means but you won't find anything more luxurious in that area, though it is very remote. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is the next best luxury property there.

If you're not set on Nha Trang, the best luxury resorts in Vietnam are Six Senses Con Dao, La Veranda Phu Quoc (my personal fave, though Phu Quoc isn't as nice as it once was), The Nam Hai in Hoi An, Anantara Mui Ne, and several resorts in Danang - Furama, Fusion Maia & Intercontinental. If you want somewhere with a good blend of beach, culture, shopping and dining, I'd recommend the Nam Hai.

London
5. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

Timmyruss, is the Amanoi not closer to Phan Rang? Are you perhaps thinking of the Amiana Resort in Nha Trang?

Edited: 1:10 am, July 23, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 11
6. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

I'm thinking in terms of nearest airport Jim - we fly clients into Nha Trang for Amanoi and transfer them from there. But yes, the nearest town is Phan Rang.

7. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, July 28, 2014

Nha Trang, Vietnam
8. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

Vinpearl resort, Ana Mandara resort are the most convenient when they are in the center of Nha Trang and very beautiful beach from there. Of course they are expensive.

Also you can try searching about Diamond Bay resort, Mia resort.

These can be said the most favourtie here when most of people that have enough finance ability for shorterm holiday will choose at first.

Wish you will choose the best for the great birthday :)

Zoom

London
9. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

I'd research the Amiana Resort. Can't be beat in terms of location if you want proximity to Nha Trang. Except for the old and trusted Ana Mandera all the others are far from Nha Trang; this includes Vinpearl which is on an island in the bay.

At the Mariana the sound of the ice cubes hitting your glass won't be drowned out by traffic noise. I've not stayed in any of those mentioned myself. The closest I've stayed in is the Six Senses, but I'd not say that is near Nha Trang.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 114
10. Re: Luxury accommodation for couple

we have just spent 14 nights at Ana Mandara and couldn't recommend it highly enough- it is romantic and beautiful and the location cannot be beat.

Reply to: Luxury accommodation for couple
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted