We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bai Dai (Long) beach

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
Bai Dai (Long) beach

Hi

We are a group of 3 and would like to visit Bai Dai beach for a swim and lunch. What would be the easiest way to get there and back to Nha Trang

Thanks, Robyn

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
reviews: 17
1. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

it's about a 25 min drive to there from town. Arrange a fixed price with a taxi or do it through a travel shop. Taxi/car will wait for you.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
2. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

Thanks Viet1, all your posts are so helpful

Robyn

vietnam
3. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

Good place to go to. We were a mixed party of foreigners and Vietnamese and we all had a good time. I think it is a nice place to go to and not busy.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
reviews: 24
4. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

I have found the huts furthest to the left when facing the beach to be a very good spot. Quite a few Expats go there so they are more used to foreigners.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Perth, Australia
reviews: 80
5. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

What would you consider a fair taxi return price (Sunrise Hotel) to be if we spent say 3-4 hours there?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
reviews: 17
6. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

Should be able to do it for around $30.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 80
7. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

Thanks viet1

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 9
8. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

i booked a taxi (4 seats) for 2 way about 25$ last month

9. Re: Bai Dai (Long) beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, May 24, 2013