We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandarin Cafe still in business?

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 45
Mandarin Cafe still in business?

Hi, Is Mandarin Cafe still in business? I've read a lot of good reviews about their tours but their website no longer works. Is that a temporary glitch or have they shut down?

Thanks

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
1. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

Website works fine for me. Are you looking at the right one?

http://www.mrcumandarin.com/?cat_id=25

Mr Cu is the genuine Mandarin Cafe owner.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

I have the same link as YorkFoodie and it works, maybe you have an old link or it was a fake Mandarin Cafe.

3. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:53 am, April 09, 2013
Chicago
4. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

It still doesnt load on my side and I tried two different browsers. I also tried to email them at mandarin@dng.vnn.vn and it bounced back...

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
5. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

It must be you or your service provider, I've just tried it again and no issues (using Firefox). Try this email, which is from the website:

mrcumandarin@gmail.com

You might also try restarting your machine and ensuring your cache is clear.

Edited: 11:38 am, April 08, 2013
Chicago
6. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

Thank you! I tried on another computer in a different location and it works :) So weird

7. Re: Mandarin Cafe still in business?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 10, 2014