We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 39
Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

We're looking to do Hue to Hoi An by car, but I'm having trouble finding any reliable recent posts. Has anyone done this route this year?

Hue, Vietnam
1. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

Hi,

Hue - Hoi An with a private car is amazing. When will you star our trip. I think there are alot of thing to see and explore along the road.

Good trio

Hue, Vietnam
2. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

It so nice company, and good service and price, nice trip !

London, United...
3. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

Hi

It is nice if you book a private car from Hue - Hoi An. You have chance to see LangCo Beach, Lap An Lagoon, Hai Van Pass ...

Nice Trip

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

"Has anyone done this route this year?"

Hundreds I should imagine, and the Hue to Hoi An (and vice versa) car journey is certainly one of the most frequently asked questions on Trip Advisor - at least once a week and sometimes a few times in the same day.

Because there are a lot of dodgy cowboy firms offering overpriced transportation (beware any offers that arrive in your inbox), most people end up getting their hotel to obtain a reputable driver for them - easily done the day before the journey. The cost is usually in the vicinity of $60-65 for a leisurely drive with many stops along the way, although there was a recent report by someone who had paid somewhere in the region of $55.

5. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, October 23, 2012
Edited: 4:35 am, October 23, 2012
upstate ny
reviews: 16
6. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

thanks for the info...appreciate the time you take to respond to these questions. I would have thought I needed to book this driver ahead of time...nice to know I can have the hotel do this when I get there.

7. Re: Has anyone used Vietnamedrive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 15, 2013