We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 26
Accommodation

Can anyone give suggestions on middle of road, clean accommodation in Ho Chi Minh. There are now four of us intending to travel. The couple we are going with are also keen to go to Cambodia. So now its Hanoi, Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Hoi an and Ho Chi Minh with Cambodia thrown in. I really don't want to rush Vietnam and really don't care if we include Cambodia. We have three and a half weeks. I haven't even investigated Cambodia so don't know what that would involve, it probably has thrown a spanner into the works. In what order should we do this? The only definite is that we are going early August. Thanks again, Caz

Milton, Canada
reviews: 19
11. Re: Accommodation

Many thanks.

12. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, July 01, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 18
13. Re: Accommodation

I stayed at Beautiful Saigon hotel. It was clean, well located, well priced and the service was excellent. I'd stay there again without hesitation and highly recommend it.

14. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014