We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, Auckland...
reviews: 8
Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Can anyone please reccomend me a good company they have been with for this?

Thank you!

21 replies to this topic
Hanoi
reviews: 1
11. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Do one way by speed boat with Saigon Express and another way by car. Vote for that option from Buff. Tour or any travel agencies in Saigon

new zealand
reviews: 279
12. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

We did saigon express and it was good, but I wouldnt do it again as it was so expensive. Cc chi tunnels were great, but not worth the expensive boat ride to see them. However, if you are happy to pay its a good trip.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 13
13. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

yes it is expensive for sure poppy.we have booked cu-chi and mekong tour with them for our upcoming trip.hopefully turns out to be worth the extra cost.we were just looking for something different and love the idea of going via speedboat.

cheers

14. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, July 10, 2013

Terrigal, Australia
reviews: 311
15. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Post No. 14 SRT _HCM - these forums ar NOT for advertising -self promotion - reported !

Gosford, Australia
16. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Can you remember what you paid ? they are quoting my family of four $ 89 each and did you stop at a cricket farm and did they provide lunch at a restaurant ? Thanks Debbie

Gosford, Australia
17. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

We have got a quote for two weeks time from buffalo tours and they also take you to a cricket farm where they breed tham and you see the different stages of growth. You get to try a cricket spring roll should be sae to eat as it is cooked ! They depart by boat and return by mini bus 8 people in total so only a small group this is also $89 so quite expensive for our family of four ! Hope its good

Australia
reviews: 42
18. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

We just got back loved Saigon river express, we thought the Mekong delta tour was exceptional 10/10 there cu chi tunnel tour was probably a 8/10, however people we had with us were saying they wished they'd done the Mekong delta via Saigon river express after being on the cu chi tunnel tour, they had done it by bus and said it was their worst day of all.

What I liked about Saigon river express is that they keep to about 12 people max and they have 4 crew, it is wonderful getting there before the crowds and the lunch is excellent. If you like water you will love the boat tour, I decided to go with them after looking at TA and deciding I didn't want to sit in a bus for 2hrs or so in traffic. It seems expensive compared to say $10 tours but you do get what you pay for :D

Hanoi, Vietnam
19. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

Hi,

If you need a better tour for Cuchi tunnel by speed boat. You should:

1. On the way back Saigon by boat, stop at Binh Quoi tourist village for lunch and learn more about local life style.

2. Use car to Cuchi tunnel then go back by speed boat to know more things.

DD

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 51
20. Re: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour

I took a coach tour to Cu Chi when I went and on our ride up the guide asked if anyone wanted to go by boat back for an extra $7. I figured why not since a boring coach ride back was all that was in store that might as well see a bit of the river going into Saigon.

Reply to: Cu Chi Tunnels speed boat tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ho Chi Minh City