We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi Weather at the End of November

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
Hanoi Weather at the End of November

I will be visiting Hanoi on the 29th of this month until 2nd of December. May I know what the weather will be like by that time?

16 replies to this topic
Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

It's almost impossible to predict what the weather in Hanoi will be like then as it tends to change from day to day. Might be cool, might be warm; might be some rainfall, might be dry.

The following is just one of the weather websites you can find on google and check out closer to your arrival date:

www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:00000.1.48819

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 38
2. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

It's normally very nice weather for walking - it was dry and in the high 60's/low 70's F when I was there (twice in late Nov/early Dec).

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

I'm there now daawgon, and will be until the end of December. For the day-to-day weather conditions I just stick my head out of the window - the forecasts rarely get it precisely right. :-)

Today is excellent walking weather for those of us who can't deal with too much heat and humidity.

Hong Kong, China
4. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

Thank you for your replies! :)

5. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, April 20, 2014

Seattle, Washington
6. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

According to Lonely Planet it will be nice and warm and sunny but not hot October through December.

According to my senses, right now it feels like Seattle in May. Low 60's, overcast, and very very light drizzle. Last couple days were very overcast, but really pleasant, with great light for street photography. Today is definitely wetter, but not really unpleasant, and not so wet that you can't walk around in it.

Another site to check is yr.no.

Seattle, Washington
7. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

According to Lonely Planet it will be nice and warm and sunny but not hot October through December.

According to my senses, right now it feels like Seattle in May. Low 60's, overcast, and very very light drizzle. Last couple days were very overcast, but really pleasant, with great light for street photography. Today is definitely wetter, but not really unpleasant, and not so wet that you can't walk around in it.

Another site to check is yr.no.

Hanoi, Vietnam
8. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

It is really cold in Hanoi from today 18 to 20oC and the same weather after 4 months . You should prepare more warm clothe with you .

Enjoy your trip in Hanoi !!!

Ghent, Belgium
9. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

Haha, 20 degrees is not REALLY cold for a lot of tourists :)

Just take a sweater and you'll be fine. Some Vietnamese I see are in full winter clothing including scarf and hat, but it doesn't feel that cold at all.

Hanoi, Vietnam
10. Re: Hanoi Weather at the End of November

Yes Boelieboelie . You are right .

Reply to: Hanoi Weather at the End of November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted