We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Vietnam?

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 40
Where in Vietnam?

Off to Vietnam for first time next April. There are 10 of us going and not a clue where to go or stay!! We have 5-6 days, don't want to travel much, no hectic nightlife, hotels mid priced and would like a beach- I would be grateful for any suggestions

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
reviews: 101
1. Re: Where in Vietnam?

Raz,

I think that HCMC is your best bet, then over to Vung Tau for your beach excursion. There's so much to do in HCMC and it just depends on what you want to do and what you want to pay.

As far as just a beach I would say Nha Trang is it. Low key, some good restaurants, beach, and some historical sites.

Drifter

London
reviews: 40
2. Re: Where in Vietnam?

Thanks very much form your help. Do you have any recommended hotels - about £30 a night?

Hanoi Vietnam
3. Re: Where in Vietnam?

Raz,

I think Hanoi is more interesting - especially for a short trip.

Use the search window (top left of this page) to look up posts on Halong Bay on junk and Mai Chau valley - both overnoght trips that are easy and would be great fun for your group.

Martin

4. Re: Where in Vietnam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 14, 2009