We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary advice

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lazio
Itinerary advice

After did lot of research, then I have a draft itinerary, Any advice will be highly appreciated.

I have 14 days, so far this is my plan:

Day 1: Flight in Hanoi

Day 2 & 3: Ha Long Bay

Day 4 to 6: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi

Day 7: explore Hanoi, flight to Ho Chi Minh at night, book the day trip with Hanoikids

Day 8: Explore Ho Chi Minh, included Cu Chi Tunnels

Day 9 & 10: Mekong Delta

Day 11 to 14: Ho Chi Minh - Pho Quoc - Ho Chi Minh, Flight home.

Is this feasible plan? should I skip any places and add in these others? I will visit Vietnam this November

Thank you!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
reviews: 30
1. Re: Itinerary advice

I think you will be pretty exhausted after your trip. Vietnam as a destination is best enjoyed in a more leisurely tempo. I'd spend more time in Ha Noi. I'd cut out Sa Pa or Ha Long Bay. Both will probably be cool, much cooler than the south of the country in November.

You will be spending almost all your time in transit or waiting for transportation or in taxis.

I'd forget about PQ and the Cu Chi tunnels. Being from Lazio I believe you have access to better beaches than what you'll find in most tourist destinations in Vietnam.

But since you never mentioned what your preferences are it is difficult to suggest alternatives.

Hanoi, Vietnam
2. Re: Itinerary advice

This tour outline is good, only suggestion is to fly from Can Tho to Phu Quoc Island. So you don’t have to return to Saigon after the Mekong tour. If you want more time in Phu Quoc Island, you can also shorten a night in Sapa. One night in Sapa is ok to visit the area.

Little Vietnam tours

3. Re: Itinerary advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 25, 2014