We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi for new years eve?

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Hanoi for new years eve?

Can anyone recommend places for NYE in Hanoi? I'm starting my Vietnam adventure in Hanoi and then heading south.

Also thinking about Halong bay as it's seems like a must-do!

Any suggestions welcome :)

Sai Gon
1. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

I was in HaNoi temple night club last year for my Chistmass . It was fun, it is in the old quarter. Be honest, i like to be in Saigon more than Ha Noi in Christmass after living here more than 3 years. Ha Long bay is one of the best place in Viet Nam.

MarkenHans

Hanoi, Vietnam
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

Halong bay is a must if you arrive Hanoi. I think the public area will be great for NYE, recommend Hoan Kiem lake area where has many outside stage shows to welcome NY

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 114
3. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

Terrace Bar in the Press Club- dj and live music- that sounds like fun

4. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, December 25, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 14
5. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

If you're under 30, Hanoi Backpackers Hostel looked like the most fun place on Christmas Day. No doubt other bars will be busier with expats on NYE than they were at Christmas.

6. Re: Hanoi for new years eve?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 27, 2013